As we age, the affects of gravity and the use of facial muscles can cause deep creases to grow across the forehead. The area surrounding the eyebrows may also begin to loosen and droop.
Candidates for a Brow Lift
A Brow Lift is commonly performed on patients who are seeking a more youthful appearance. If you are troubled by worry lines or other signs of aging in the brow area, a Brow Lift may be right for you.
A Brow Lift, also known as a Forehead Lift, works to reduce furrows that develop across the forehead by lifting drooping eyebrows, helping your upper face area regain its youthful look Brow Lifts are frequently performed in conjunction with other facial rejuvenating procedures, such as Facelifts and laser skin resurfacing treatments.
Brow Lift recovery, for most patients, is about one week. However, patients can expect to see bruising and swelling around their brow area, eyes, and cheeks for about 10 days.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit
To learn more about getting a Brow Lift or to schedule your consultation with Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Leif Rogers, please fill out the form on this page or call his Beverly Hills office at (310) 860-8915.