Individuals who suffer from protruding ears, large or deformed ear lobes, ears tipped down and forward, cupped ears, or ear structures with either too much or too little cartilage, can be treated with a surgical procedure known as ear pinning or Otoplasty.
Candidates for Ear Surgery
If you are struggling with malformed ears or ears that are too small, too large or ill-shaped, Otoplasty may be able to help give balance to your face and help improve your self confidence.
The procedure is commonly performed on younger patients, but is also successful with adults. Advances in medical technology have even allowed surgeons the ability to create new ear structures for patients who are missing all or part of their outer ears.
Patients who have undergone Ear Surgery require 1 week of downtime before typical daily activities may be resumed. Water activities, like swimming, will need to be put on hold for at least 6 weeks to allow time for the ears to fully heal.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit
To learn more about Ear Surgery or to schedule your consultation with Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Leif Rogers, please fill out the form on this page or call his Beverly Hills office at (310) 860-8915.