FaceTite™ is a new technology that uses radio frequency energy to tighten and contour the skin through a minimally invasive procedure.
Candidates for FaceTite™
If you have excess skin from age, genetics, and sun damage and look older than you feel, FaceTite™ is an ideal way to tighten your skin. FaceTite™ is perfect for patients who want to look younger, but do not want, or are not candidates for Facelift surgery. FaceTite™ patients should be in good, general health and refrain from smoking. FaceTite™ works best on patients with moderate fat on their face or treatment area.
During a FaceTite™ procedure, a hand-held cannula delivers radio frequency energy underneath the skin. The entire procedure takes less than one hour and is performed with a local anesthetic so patients don’t experience any discomfort. After the procedure, patients see results immediately with continued, gradual improvements for 1-2 months as new collagen is produced.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager, Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit
FaceTite™ is a minimally invasive procedure. You may experience swelling and redness after the treatment, which should subside within 1-2 weeks.