Over time the skin around your neck grows, becomes fleshy, and loses definition. A number of factors contribute to changes in the appearance of the neck, including weight loss and gain, genetic tendencies for storing fat in the neck, exposure to the elements, and aging.
Candidates for a Neck Lift
A Neck Lift is ideal for patients who want to improve their appearance and facial profile with a relatively minor procedure.
A Neck Lift can target and address the issues that come with sagging neck skin, slackening muscle, fat accumulation, and Retrognathia. Performed in conjunction with other procedures, such as laser skin resurfacing, eyelid surgery, facial implants, or Botox, a patient can emerge from treatment with a complete facial makeover. Neck Lift surgery can create more definition at the angle of the jaw line, lessen wrinkling, smooth out creases, get rid of unwanted band lines, tighten the muscles and skin, and even give the appearance of having lost weight.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager, Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit
A Neck Lift procedure requires less downtime and offers more subtle results than a major surgical procedure such as a Facelift.