Liposculpture For Men
With Liposculpting excess fat can be removed in strategic areas – creating indentations that resemble a six-pack or washboard stomach – and add definition to the muscles in the arms, leg, back, and buttocks.
Candidates for Male Liposculpture
If diet and exercise aren’t getting rid of your love handles, saddle bags, or double chin, advanced procedures like Liposculpting can help by targeting localized fat deposits and providing finely-tuned body sculpting.
Liposculpting is Liposuction, only more precise. Using specialized surgical instruments – called cannulas – to irrigate and remove the fat, Liposculpting can more precisely shape and contour the body. Liposculpting also promotes skin tightening and toning around the treated areas.
Liposculpting uses small incisions that can often be hidden, and recovery is faster and milder than a full surgical procedure like a Body Lift.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit
To learn more about Liposculpture for men or to schedule your consultation with Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Leif Rogers, please fill out the form on this page or call his Beverly Hills office at (310) 860-8915.