Even those of us who are physically active may not always achieve the results we desire for tightening sagging skin, and evening out irregular contours, in the abdomen, back, buttocks, and chest.
Candidates for a Full Body Lift
People looking to improve the overall look of their body may want to consider a Full Body Lift. Whether you are someone who has experienced a significant fluctuation in weight (perhaps after bariatric surgery) – or someone dealing with excess fatty tissue, skin, and cellulite – or a new mother looking to regain your pre-pregnancy body, a Full Body Lift may be just what you need to get yourself into shape.
A Full Body Lift is a series of surgical procedures designed to help give tone and shape to the breasts, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. A Full Body Lift can help eliminate back fat rolls; improve dimpled and irregular skin surfaces (commonly known as cellulite); narrow the waist; improve poor tissue elasticity caused by genetic factors; and tighten excess skin around the groin, thigh, and buttocks. In certain cases, Liposuction is performed in conjunction with a Full Body Lift.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager, Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit
A Full Body Lift is a major surgical procedure. Though results are visible almost immediately, it may take a year or more for the final results to fully take shape.