Excess skin and fat, wrinkles, folds, and cellulite in the upper thigh area can be caused by aging, genetics, or fluctuations in weight.
Candidates for a Thigh Lift
If you struggle with ill-proportioned thighs – and diet and exercise have not provided the benefit you need – a Thigh Lift may be able to help you reach your aesthetic goals. If you suffer from excess skin and fat and unbalanced proportions on your thighs, a Thigh Lift can help improve the way you feel about your appearance.
By removing excess skin, tissue, and sometimes fat, the underlying tissue matrix is reshaped and tightened, resulting in smoother skin and more pleasing contours. Modern techniques can allow for strategically placed incisions so that scarring can be easily hidden by most clothing and swimwear.
Excess tissue can upset the contours of your lower extremities, leaving you feeling less than confident about your appearance. A Thigh Lift can improve the look of your lower body by tightening and reshaping the area around the buttocks, thighs, knees, and lower abdomen.
- Consultation with Dr. Leif Rogers
- Create a customized surgical plan
- Take pre-op photos
- Meet with our Practice Manager, Robin Chamberlain
- Schedule surgery with our Surgical Coordinator
- Obtain surgical clearance from your family doctor
- Return to the office for a pre-op before Surgery
- Have surgery
- Return to the office within one week of surgery for your post op visit